Scientific committee members of the EULEV study group: H. Vespignani, MD PhD, Professor of Neurology, CHU de Nancy, France (chair), C. Marchal, MD PhD, Hospital Neurologist, CHU de Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France (co-chair), A. Alpérovitch, MD PhD, Epidemiologist, INSERM U708, Paris, France, J. Bénichou, MD PhD, Professor of Biostatistics, CHU de Rouen, Rouen, France, A. Jager, MD, Private Practice Neurologist, Thionville, France, G. Lavernhe, MD, Private Practice Neurologist, Gap, France, M. Mann, MD, Private Practice Neurologist, Paris, France, J.-L. Montastruc, MD PhD, Professor of Clinical Pharmacology, CHU de Toulouse, Toulouse, France, J.-M. Pédespan, MD, Hospital Neurologist, CHU de Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France.
Seizure freedom is not adversely affected by early discontinuation of concomitant anti-epileptic drugs in the EULEV cohort of levetiracetam users
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1183–1189, November 2012
How to Cite
Droz-Perroteau, C., Marchal, C., Dureau-Pournin, C., Lassalle, R., Jové, J., Robinson, P., Lavernhe, G., Vespignani, H., Moore, N., Fourrier-Réglat, A. and on behalf of the Eulev Study group (2012), Seizure freedom is not adversely affected by early discontinuation of concomitant anti-epileptic drugs in the EULEV cohort of levetiracetam users. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 1183–1189. doi: 10.1002/pds.3338
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.