Consistency in the safety labeling of bioequivalent medications
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 294–301, March 2013
How to Cite
Duke, J., Friedlin, J. and Li, X. (2013), Consistency in the safety labeling of bioequivalent medications. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 294–301. doi: 10.1002/pds.3351
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
- Regenstrief Institute. Dr. Duke is also supported by a Young Investigator's award from the Indiana Clinical Translational Sciences Institute. Grant Number: KL2RR025760
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.