Prior postings and presentations.
Absence of ‘over-the-counter’ medicinal products in on-line prescription records: a risk factor of overlooking interactions in the elderly†
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 145–150, February 2013
How to Cite
Olesen, C., Harbig, P., Barat, I. and Damsgaard, E. M. (2013), Absence of ‘over-the-counter’ medicinal products in on-line prescription records: a risk factor of overlooking interactions in the elderly. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 145–150. doi: 10.1002/pds.3362
It will be a part of corresponding authors PhD thesis. Furthermore, part of the data has been present as a poster to a conference.
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.