The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Risk of adverse events following oseltamivir treatment in influenza outpatients, Vaccine Safety Datalink Project, 2007–2010†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 335–344, April 2013
How to Cite
Greene, S. K., Li, L., Shay, D. K., Fry, A. M., Lee, G. M., Jacobsen, S. J., Baxter, R., Irving, S. A., Jackson, M. L., Naleway, A. L., Nordin, J. D., Narwaney, K. J. and Lieu, T. A. (2013), Risk of adverse events following oseltamivir treatment in influenza outpatients, Vaccine Safety Datalink Project, 2007–2010. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 335–344. doi: 10.1002/pds.3363
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!