This work was presented at the Canadian Association for Population Therapeutics meeting, Montreal, May 2012, and the International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Therapeutic Risk Management, Barcelona, Spain, August 2012.
Disease risk score as a confounder summary method: systematic review and recommendations†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 122–129, February 2013
How to Cite
Tadrous, M., Gagne, J. J., Stürmer, T. and Cadarette, S. M. (2013), Disease risk score as a confounder summary method: systematic review and recommendations. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 122–129. doi: 10.1002/pds.3377
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Interrupted time series analysis in drug utilization research is increasing: systematic review and recommendations, Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, 2015, 68, 8, 950, , , , ,
- 2Atypical Antipsychotics Olanzapine, Quetiapine, and Risperidone and Risk of Acute Major Cardiovascular Events in Young and Middle-Aged Adults: A Nationwide Register-Based Cohort Study in Denmark, CNS Drugs, 2014, 28, 10, 963, , , , ,