A cohort study of therapeutic prescriptions after the end of phytotherapy drug reimbursement by French Social Security
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 760–768, July 2013
How to Cite
Riou França, L., Vidal, C., Bourechak, N., Jeunne, P. L., Deville, G. S.-C. and Massol, J. (2013), A cohort study of therapeutic prescriptions after the end of phytotherapy drug reimbursement by French Social Security. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 760–768. doi: 10.1002/pds.3382
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.