Preliminary results of this study have been presented at the ICPE 2011 (Castellsague et al., Pharmacoepidemiol & Drug Saf 2011; 20: S178; Pisa et al., Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2011; 20: S172) and are posted at the RTI-Health Solutions Web site (http://www.rtihs.org/request/index.cfm?fuseaction=display&PID=17608; http://www.rtihs.org/request/index.cfm?fuseaction=display&PID=17613).
Risk of upper gastrointestinal complications in a cohort of users of nimesulide and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 365–375, April 2013
How to Cite
Castellsague, J., Pisa, F., Rosolen, V., Drigo, D., Riera-Guardia, N., Giangreco, M., Clagnan, E., Tosolini, F., Zanier, L., Barbone, F. and Perez-Gutthann, S. (2013), Risk of upper gastrointestinal complications in a cohort of users of nimesulide and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 365–375. doi: 10.1002/pds.3385
All authors contributed in conceiving and planning their study or played an important role in the acquisition, analysis, and interpretation of the data; drafted or made substantive suggestions for revision of the manuscript; and approved the final submitted version.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.