Preliminary results of this study have been presented at the ICPE 2011 (Castellsague et al., Pharmacoepidemiol & Drug Saf 2011; 20: S178; Pisa et al., Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2011; 20: S172) and are posted at the RTI-Health Solutions Web site (http://www.rtihs.org/request/index.cfm?fuseaction=display&PID=17608; http://www.rtihs.org/request/index.cfm?fuseaction=display&PID=17613).
Risk of upper gastrointestinal complications in a cohort of users of nimesulide and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 365–375, April 2013
How to Cite
Castellsague, J., Pisa, F., Rosolen, V., Drigo, D., Riera-Guardia, N., Giangreco, M., Clagnan, E., Tosolini, F., Zanier, L., Barbone, F. and Perez-Gutthann, S. (2013), Risk of upper gastrointestinal complications in a cohort of users of nimesulide and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 365–375. doi: 10.1002/pds.3385
All authors contributed in conceiving and planning their study or played an important role in the acquisition, analysis, and interpretation of the data; drafted or made substantive suggestions for revision of the manuscript; and approved the final submitted version.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!