Optimization of a quantitative signal detection algorithm for spontaneous reports of adverse events post immunization
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 477–487, May 2013
How to Cite
Van Holle, L. and Bauchau, V. (2013), Optimization of a quantitative signal detection algorithm for spontaneous reports of adverse events post immunization. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 477–487. doi: 10.1002/pds.3392
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.