Evaluation of a program of integrated care to reduce recurrent osteoporotic fractures
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 263–270, March 2013
How to Cite
Goltz, L., Degenhardt, G., Maywald, U., Kirch, W. and Schindler, C. (2013), Evaluation of a program of integrated care to reduce recurrent osteoporotic fractures. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 263–270. doi: 10.1002/pds.3399
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- AOK PLUS, Sternplatz 7, D – 01067 Dresden, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.