Previous presentation: Partial findings of this study were presented at the 18th Annual HMO Research Network conference in Seattle, Washington, May 2012, and the 28th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Therapeutic Risk Management in Barcelona, Spain, August 2012.
Validation of an algorithm to estimate gestational age in electronic health plan databases†
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 524–532, May 2013
How to Cite
Li, Q., Andrade, S. E., Cooper, W. O., Davis, R. L., Dublin, S., Hammad, T. A., Pawloski, P. A., Pinheiro, S. P., Raebel, M. A., Scott, P. E., Smith, D. H., Dashevsky, I., Haffenreffer, K., Johnson, K. E. and Toh, S. (2013), Validation of an algorithm to estimate gestational age in electronic health plan databases. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 524–532. doi: 10.1002/pds.3407
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Grant Numbers: HHSF223200510012C, HHSF223200510009C, HHSF223200510008C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.