Safety information in drug labeling: a comparison of the USA, the UK, and Japan
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 306–318, March 2013
How to Cite
Shimazawa, R. and Ikeda, M. (2013), Safety information in drug labeling: a comparison of the USA, the UK, and Japan. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 306–318. doi: 10.1002/pds.3408
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.