Comparative effectiveness research using electronic health records: impacts of oral antidiabetic drugs on the development of chronic kidney disease
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 413–422, April 2013
How to Cite
L. Masica, A., Ewen, E., A. Daoud, Y., Cheng, D., Franceschini, N., E. Kudyakov, R., R. Bowen, J., Brouwer, E. S., Wallace, D., S. Fleming, N. and West, S. L. (2013), Comparative effectiveness research using electronic health records: impacts of oral antidiabetic drugs on the development of chronic kidney disease. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 413–422. doi: 10.1002/pds.3413
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!