This work was presented as an oral presentation at the HMO Research Network Annual Conference in Boston, Massachusetts on 24 March 2011, where it received an Early Career Investigator Award.
Natural Language Processing to identify pneumonia from radiology reports†
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 834–841, August 2013
How to Cite
Dublin, S., Baldwin, E., Walker, R. L., Christensen, L. M., Haug, P. J., Jackson, M. L., Nelson, J. C., Ferraro, J., Carrell, D. and Chapman, W. W. (2013), Natural Language Processing to identify pneumonia from radiology reports. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 834–841. doi: 10.1002/pds.3418
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.