At the time of this study, Dr. Anthes was a Critical Care PGY2 Resident at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
Improving adverse drug event detection in critically ill patients through screening intensive care unit transfer summaries†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 510–516, May 2013
How to Cite
Anthes, A. M., Harinstein, L. M., Smithburger, P. L., Seybert, A. L. and Kane-Gill, S. L. (2013), Improving adverse drug event detection in critically ill patients through screening intensive care unit transfer summaries. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 510–516. doi: 10.1002/pds.3422
This research was presented in poster form during the 2011 Society for Critical Care Medicine Annual Congress and the 2011 American College of Clinical Pharmacy fall annual meeting.
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.