The research in this manuscript was presented in part at the CMS Symposium in Hunt Valley Maryland in March 2012.
Association of potentially inappropriate medication use with patient and prescriber characteristics in Medicare Part D†
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 728–734, July 2013
How to Cite
Holmes, H. M., Luo, R., Kuo, Y.-F., Baillargeon, J. and Goodwin, J. S. (2013), Association of potentially inappropriate medication use with patient and prescriber characteristics in Medicare Part D. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 728–734. doi: 10.1002/pds.3431
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.