These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Statins of high versus low cholesterol-lowering efficacy and the development of severe renal failure
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 583–592, June 2013
How to Cite
Chung, Y.-H., Lee, Y.-C., Chang, C.-H., Lin, M.-S., Lin, J.-W. and Lai, M.-S. (2013), Statins of high versus low cholesterol-lowering efficacy and the development of severe renal failure. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 583–592. doi: 10.1002/pds.3433
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- Taiwan Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 98HP0021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.