Estimation using all available covariate information versus a fixed look-back window for dichotomous covariates
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 542–550, May 2013
How to Cite
Brunelli, S. M., Gagne, J. J., Huybrechts, K. F., Wang, S. V., Patrick, A. R., Rothman, K. J. and Seeger, J. D. (2013), Estimation using all available covariate information versus a fixed look-back window for dichotomous covariates. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 542–550. doi: 10.1002/pds.3434
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: DK079056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.