All AsPEN collaborators are listed in alphabetical order.
The Asian Pharmacoepidemiology Network (AsPEN): promoting multi-national collaboration for pharmacoepidemiologic research in Asia
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 700–704, July 2013
How to Cite
AsPEN collaborators, Andersen, M., Bergman, U., Choi, N.-K., Gerhard, T., Huang, C., Jalbert, J., Kimura, M., Kimura, T., Kubota, K., Lai, E. C.-C., Ooba, N., Park, B.-J., Pratt, N., Roughead, E. E., Sato, T., Setoguchi, S., Shin, J.-Y., Sundström, A. and Yang, Y.-H. K. (2013), The Asian Pharmacoepidemiology Network (AsPEN): promoting multi-national collaboration for pharmacoepidemiologic research in Asia. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 700–704. doi: 10.1002/pds.3439
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.