Multi-country rapid adverse drug event assessment: the Asian Pharmacoepidemiology Network (AsPEN) antipsychotic and acute hyperglycaemia study
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 915–924, September 2013
How to Cite
Pratt, N., Andersen, M., Bergman, U., Choi, N.-K., Gerhard, T., Huang, C., Kimura, M., Kimura, T., Kubota, K., Lai, E. C.-C., Ooba, N., Ösby, U., Park, B.-J., Sato, T., Shin, J.-Y., Sundström, A., Yang, Y.-H. K. and Roughead, E. E. (2013), Multi-country rapid adverse drug event assessment: the Asian Pharmacoepidemiology Network (AsPEN) antipsychotic and acute hyperglycaemia study. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 915–924. doi: 10.1002/pds.3440
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.