This manuscript is based on a poster presented at the 28th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Therapeutic Risk Management, 23–26 August 2012, Barcelona, Spain.
Differences in utilisation of gastroprotective drugs between 2001 and 2005 in Australia and Nova Scotia, Canada†
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 735–743, July 2013
How to Cite
Tett, S. E., Sketris, I., Cooke, C., van Zanten, S. V. and Barozzi, N. (2013), Differences in utilisation of gastroprotective drugs between 2001 and 2005 in Australia and Nova Scotia, Canada. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 735–743. doi: 10.1002/pds.3442
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.