The content of this paper was presented as an oral presentation at the 2012 International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology in Barcelona, Spain, August 23–26.
Methods of linking mothers and infants using health plan data for studies of pregnancy outcomes†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 776–782, July 2013
How to Cite
Johnson, K. E., Beaton, S. J., Andrade, S. E., Cheetham, T. C., Scott, P. E., Hammad, T. A., Dashevsky, I., Cooper, W. O., Davis, R. L., Pawloski, P. A., Raebel, M. A., Smith, D. H., Toh, S., Li, D.-K., Haffenreffer, K. and Dublin, S. (2013), Methods of linking mothers and infants using health plan data for studies of pregnancy outcomes. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 776–782. doi: 10.1002/pds.3443
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.