Brand name or generic? What are the health professionals prescribed for treating diabetes? A longitudinal analysis of the National Health Insurance reimbursement database
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 752–759, July 2013
How to Cite
Liou, W.-S., Hsieh, S.-C., Chang, W.-Y., Wu, G. H.-M., Huang, H.-S. and Lee, C. (2013), Brand name or generic? What are the health professionals prescribed for treating diabetes? A longitudinal analysis of the National Health Insurance reimbursement database. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 752–759. doi: 10.1002/pds.3445
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- Clinical Translational Research Groups
- National Health Research Institutes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.