Oral presentations: 8e Colloque Annuel du RQRUM May 29–30, 2012, Québec City, Québec, Canada (http://www.reseau-medicaments.qc.ca/evenements/index.php?id=51); ISPE 28th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Therapeutic Risk Management, August 23–26, 2012 CCIB Barcelona, Spain (http://www.pharmacoepi.org/meetings/28ICPE/index.cfm)
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 881–889, August 2013
How to Cite
Blais, L., Bérard, A., Kettani, F.-Z. and Forget, A. (2013), Validity of congenital malformation diagnostic codes recorded in Québec's administrative databases. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 881–889. doi: 10.1002/pds.3446
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.