Validity of diagnostic codes and prevalence of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis in a managed care population, 1996–2009
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 842–849, August 2013
How to Cite
Asgari, M. M., Wu, J. J., Gelfand, J. M., Salman, C., Curtis, J. R., Harrold, L. R. and Herrinton, L. J. (2013), Validity of diagnostic codes and prevalence of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis in a managed care population, 1996–2009. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 842–849. doi: 10.1002/pds.3447
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Numbers: NIAID 1RC1AI086107-01, K23AR053856
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: AR053351
- AHRQ. Grant Number: R01 R01HS018517
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.