The data used for the article has not been used previously for any other kind of presentation and no related articles have been submitted to either Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety or other journals.
Assigning exposure duration to single prescriptions by use of the waiting time distribution†
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 803–809, August 2013
How to Cite
Pottegård, A. and Hallas, J. (2013), Assigning exposure duration to single prescriptions by use of the waiting time distribution. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 803–809. doi: 10.1002/pds.3459
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.