A retrospective study on the usage of cough and cold medications in viral respiratory tract infections in Taiwanese children
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 36–42, January 2014
How to Cite
Cheng, C.-L., Kao Yang, Y.-H., Liu, C.-C. and Lee, P.-I. (2014), A retrospective study on the usage of cough and cold medications in viral respiratory tract infections in Taiwanese children. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 23: 36–42. doi: 10.1002/pds.3460
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- Department of Health, Executive Yuan, Taiwan. Grant Number: 99TFDA-P-041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.