Prior presentation: Preliminary results from this study were presented as a poster in the 27th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Therapeutic Risk Management, in Chicago, August 2012, as well as in internal FDA meetings.
Use of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in pregnancy and cardiac malformations: a propensity-score matched cohort in CPRD†
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 942–951, September 2013
How to Cite
Margulis, A. V., Abou-Ali, A., Strazzeri, M. M., Ding, Y., Kuyateh, F., Frimpong, E. Y., Levenson, M. S. and Hammad, T. A. (2013), Use of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in pregnancy and cardiac malformations: a propensity-score matched cohort in CPRD. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 942–951. doi: 10.1002/pds.3462
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.