An abstract was presented as a poster at the DIA 2012 48th Annual Meeting: DIA 2012 48th Annual Meeting Poster Abstracts. Drug Information Journal 2012; 46: 494–504. DOI:10.1177/0092861512449813.
Is there a need for a universal benefit–risk assessment framework for medicines? Regulatory and industry perspectives†
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1004–1012, September 2013
How to Cite
Leong, J., McAuslane, N., Walker, S. and Salek, S. (2013), Is there a need for a universal benefit–risk assessment framework for medicines? Regulatory and industry perspectives. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 1004–1012. doi: 10.1002/pds.3464
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.