This study was presented in a poster session at the 28th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Therapeutic Risk Management (ICPE), 26 August 2012 in Barcelona, Spain.
Assessing the effect of a guideline change on drug use prevalence by including the birth cohort dimension: the case of benzodiazepines†
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 933–941, September 2013
How to Cite
Bijlsma, M. J., Hak, E., Bos, J., De Jong-van den Berg, L. T. W. and Janssen, F. (2013), Assessing the effect of a guideline change on drug use prevalence by including the birth cohort dimension: the case of benzodiazepines. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 933–941. doi: 10.1002/pds.3466
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.