The preliminary results from this study were presented at the workshop of the AGENS group [Working group for the use of secondary data of the German Epidemiological Society], 22.03.–23.05.2012 in Bremen.
Evaluation of pregnancy outcome records in the German Pharmacoepidemiological Research Database (GePaRD)†
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 873–880, August 2013
How to Cite
Mikolajczyk, R., Kraut, A. and Garbe, E. (2013), Evaluation of pregnancy outcome records in the German Pharmacoepidemiological Research Database (GePaRD). Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 873–880. doi: 10.1002/pds.3467
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!