An earlier version of the report was presented at an expert workshop titled “Overcoming the statistical challenges to the reuse of data within the Mini-Sentinel Distributed Database” organized by the Brookings Institution on 5 September 2012. The final report has been posted on the Mini-Sentinel website (http://www.mini-sentinel.org/work_products/Statistical_Methods/Mini-Sentinel_Methods_Re-use-of-Mini-Sentinel-Data.pdf).
Re-using Mini-Sentinel data following rapid assessments of potential safety signals via modular analytic programs†
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 1036–1045, October 2013
How to Cite
Toh, S., Avorn, J., D'Agostino, R. B., Gurwitz, J. H., Psaty, B. M., Rothman, K. J., Saag, K. G., Sturkenboom, M. C. J. M., Vandenbroucke, J. P., Winterstein, A. G. and Strom, B. L. (2013), Re-using Mini-Sentinel data following rapid assessments of potential safety signals via modular analytic programs. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 1036–1045. doi: 10.1002/pds.3478
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Grant Number: HHSF223200910006I
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.