Findings from the study were previously presented at the 28th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology & Therapeutic Risk Management, Barcelona, Spain in August 2012, and a Brookings Institution Roundtable on Active Medical Product Surveillance webinar in October 2012.
Multivariable confounding adjustment in distributed data networks without sharing of patient-level data†
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 1171–1177, November 2013
How to Cite
Toh, S., Reichman, M. E., Houstoun, M., Ding, X., Fireman, B. H., Gravel, E., Levenson, M., Li, L., Moyneur, E., Shoaibi, A., Zornberg, G. and Hennessy, S. (2013), Multivariable confounding adjustment in distributed data networks without sharing of patient-level data. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 1171–1177. doi: 10.1002/pds.3483
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.