Impact of a drug utilization review program on high-risk use of prescription controlled substances
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 419–427, April 2014
How to Cite
Daubresse, M., Gleason, P. P., Peng, Y., Shah, N. D., Ritter, S. T. and Alexander, G. C. (2014), Impact of a drug utilization review program on high-risk use of prescription controlled substances. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 23: 419–427. doi: 10.1002/pds.3487
- Issue online: 5 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: RO1 HS0189960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.