Selection bias in pharmacy-based patient surveys
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 128–139, February 2014
How to Cite
Frisk, P., Kälvemark-Sporrong, S. and Wettermark, B. (2014), Selection bias in pharmacy-based patient surveys. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 23: 128–139. doi: 10.1002/pds.3488
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.