The impact of diabetes mellitus and its control on the development of tuberculosis: a nationwide longitudinal study in Taiwan
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 995–1003, September 2013
How to Cite
Lee, M.-C., Lee, C.-H., Shu, C.-C., Pong, W.-B., Lan, C.-C., Wang, J.-Y., Lee, L.-N. and Chao, K.-M. (2013), The impact of diabetes mellitus and its control on the development of tuberculosis: a nationwide longitudinal study in Taiwan. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 995–1003. doi: 10.1002/pds.3491
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 99-2314-B-002-088-MY2
- Institute for Biotechnology and Medicine Industry, Taiwan
- Center for Disease Control, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.