The information described in this manuscript has not been presented previously as a poster or a talk.
Antibiotics prescribed before, during and after pregnancy in the Netherlands: a drug utilization study†
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 60–68, January 2014
How to Cite
de Jonge, L., Bos, H. J., van Langen, I. M., de Jong-van den Berg, L. T. W. and Bakker, M. K. (2014), Antibiotics prescribed before, during and after pregnancy in the Netherlands: a drug utilization study. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 23: 60–68. doi: 10.1002/pds.3492
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.