Medications in the first trimester of pregnancy: most common exposures and critical gaps in understanding fetal risk
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1013–1018, September 2013
How to Cite
Thorpe, P. G., Gilboa, S. M., Hernandez-Diaz, S., Lind, J., Cragan, J. D., Briggs, G., Kweder, S., Friedman, J. M., Mitchell, A. A., Honein, M. A. and The National Birth Defects Prevention Study (2013), Medications in the first trimester of pregnancy: most common exposures and critical gaps in understanding fetal risk. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 1013–1018. doi: 10.1002/pds.3495
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.