The herein submitted material was partially presented as an abstract at the 27th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Therapeutic Risk Management.
Accuracy of International Classification of Diseases, 9th Revision, Clinical Modification codes for upper gastrointestinal complications varied by position and age: a validation study in a cohort of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs users in Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy†
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 1195–1204, November 2013
How to Cite
Pisa, F., Castellsague, J., Drigo, D., Riera-Guardia, N., Giangreco, M., Rosolen, V., Clagnan, E., Zanier, L., Perez-Gutthann, S. and Barbone, F. (2013), Accuracy of International Classification of Diseases, 9th Revision, Clinical Modification codes for upper gastrointestinal complications varied by position and age: a validation study in a cohort of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs users in Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 1195–1204. doi: 10.1002/pds.3504
All authors contributed in conceiving and planning the study or played an important role in the acquisition, analysis, and interpretation of the data; drafted or made substantive suggestions for revision of the manuscript; and approved the final submitted version.
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.