Ken Shing Ho Poon and Man Kit Un are both co-first authors for this study.
Impact of cancer-related fatigue on chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in Asian cancer patients†
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 1345–1351, December 2013
How to Cite
Poon, K. S. H., Un, M. K., Low, X. H., Cheung, Y. T., Yap, K. Y.-L. and Chan, A. (2013), Impact of cancer-related fatigue on chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in Asian cancer patients. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 1345–1351. doi: 10.1002/pds.3516
This study was presented as a poster presentation at the 2012 Multinational Association for Supportive Care in Cancer (MASCC) Meeting in New York, USA.
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.