Mini-Sentinel is a pilot project sponsored by the US FDA to inform and facilitate the development of a fully operational active surveillance system, the Sentinel System, for monitoring the safety of FDA-regulated medical products. Mini-Sentinel is one piece of the Sentinel Initiative, a multifaceted effort by the FDA to develop a national electronic system that will complement existing methods of safety surveillance. A related White Paper was developed as part of this initiative and can be found at http://mini-sentinel.org/methods/methods_development/details.aspx?ID=1038
Letter to the Editor
Response to the letter by Mol†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 1, page 106, January 2014
How to Cite
Briesacher, B. A., Soumerai, S. B., Zhang, F., Toh, S., Andrade, S. E., Wagner, J. L., Shoaibi, A. and Gurwitz, J. H. (2014), Response to the letter by Mol. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 23: 106. doi: 10.1002/pds.3519
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2013
- Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Number: HHSF223200910006I
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.