We confirm that this manuscript has not been published elsewhere and is not under consideration by another journal. No prior posting (including internet) or presentations exist.
Variable selection on large case-crossover data: application to a registry-based study of prescription drugs and road traffic crashes†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 140–151, February 2014
How to Cite
Avalos, M., Orriols, L., Pouyes, H., Grandvalet, Y., Thiessard, F., Lagarde, E. and on behalf of the CESIR research group (2014), Variable selection on large case-crossover data: application to a registry-based study of prescription drugs and road traffic crashes. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 23: 140–151. doi: 10.1002/pds.3539
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.