Calendar time-specific propensity score analysis for observational data: a case study estimating the effectiveness of inhaled long-acting beta-agonist on asthma exacerbations
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 152–164, February 2014
How to Cite
Dilokthornsakul, P., Chaiyakunapruk, N., Schumock, G. T. and Lee, T. A. (2014), Calendar time-specific propensity score analysis for observational data: a case study estimating the effectiveness of inhaled long-acting beta-agonist on asthma exacerbations. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 23: 152–164. doi: 10.1002/pds.3540
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.