Prior postings and presentations: This research has not been previously published, but some findings were presented at the 29th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology in Montreal, Canada.
Changing patterns of use of osteoporosis medications in the years after launch: implications for comparative effectiveness research†
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 251–260, March 2014
How to Cite
Reams, B. D., O'Malley, C. D., Critchlow, C. W., Lauffenburger, J. C. and Brookhart, M. A. (2014), Changing patterns of use of osteoporosis medications in the years after launch: implications for comparative effectiveness research. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 23: 251–260. doi: 10.1002/pds.3545
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.