This manuscript is based on an extended report prepared for FDA Mini-Sentinel, available at: http://www.mini-sentinel.org/work_products/Statistical_Methods/Mini-Sentinel_Methods_Framework-for-Assessment-of-Signal-Refinement-Positive-Results.pdf
Mini-Sentinel methods: framework for assessment of positive results from signal refinement†
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 3–8, January 2014
How to Cite
McClure, D. L., Raebel, M. A., Yih, W. K., Shoaibi, A., Mullersman, J. E., Anderson-Smits, C. and Glanz, J. M. (2014), Mini-Sentinel methods: framework for assessment of positive results from signal refinement. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 23: 3–8. doi: 10.1002/pds.3547
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- FDA. Grant Number: HHSF223200910006I
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.