Disclaimer: The views expressed are the authors' and not necessarily those of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, the Food and Drug Administration, or the Department of Health and Human Services.
Cardiovascular and mortality risk in elderly Medicare beneficiaries treated with olmesartan versus other angiotensin receptor blockers
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 331–339, April 2014
How to Cite
Graham, D. J., Zhou, E. H., McKean, S., Levenson, M., Calia, K., Gelperin, K., Ding, X., MaCurdy, T. E., Worrall, C. and Kelman, J. A. (2014), Cardiovascular and mortality risk in elderly Medicare beneficiaries treated with olmesartan versus other angiotensin receptor blockers. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 23: 331–339. doi: 10.1002/pds.3548
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.