Enhancing case ascertainment of Parkinson's disease using Medicare claims data in a population-based cohort: the Cardiovascular Health Study
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 119–127, February 2014
How to Cite
Ton, T. G. N., Biggs, M. L., Comer, D., Curtis, L., Hu, S.-C., Thacker, E. L., Searles Nielsen, S., Delaney, J. A., Landsittel, D., Longstreth, W. T., Checkoway, H. and Jain, S. (2014), Enhancing case ascertainment of Parkinson's disease using Medicare claims data in a population-based cohort: the Cardiovascular Health Study. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 23: 119–127. doi: 10.1002/pds.3552
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2013
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI). Grant Numbers: HHSN268201200036C, HHSN268200800007C, N01 HC55222, N01HC85079, N01HC85080, N01HC85081, N01HC85082, N01HC85083, N01HC85086, HL080295
- National Institute on Aging (NIA). Grant Number: AG023629
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.