Enhancing case ascertainment of Parkinson's disease using Medicare claims data in a population-based cohort: the Cardiovascular Health Study
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 119–127, February 2014
How to Cite
Ton, T. G. N., Biggs, M. L., Comer, D., Curtis, L., Hu, S.-C., Thacker, E. L., Searles Nielsen, S., Delaney, J. A., Landsittel, D., Longstreth, W. T., Checkoway, H. and Jain, S. (2014), Enhancing case ascertainment of Parkinson's disease using Medicare claims data in a population-based cohort: the Cardiovascular Health Study. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 23: 119–127. doi: 10.1002/pds.3552
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2013
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI). Grant Numbers: HHSN268201200036C, HHSN268200800007C, N01 HC55222, N01HC85079, N01HC85080, N01HC85081, N01HC85082, N01HC85083, N01HC85086, HL080295
- National Institute on Aging (NIA). Grant Number: AG023629
|pds3552-sup-0001-tableS1.docx||Word 2007 document||40K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.