AERS spider: an online interactive tool to mine statistical associations in Adverse Event Reporting System
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
How to Cite
Grigoriev, I., zu Castell, W., Tsvetkov, P. and Antonov, A. V. (2014), AERS spider: an online interactive tool to mine statistical associations in Adverse Event Reporting System. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe.. doi: 10.1002/pds.3561
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.