Application of marginal structural models in pharmacoepidemiologic studies: a systematic review
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 560–571, June 2014
How to Cite
Yang, S., Eaton, C. B., Lu, J. and Lapane, K. L. (2014), Application of marginal structural models in pharmacoepidemiologic studies: a systematic review. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 23: 560–571. doi: 10.1002/pds.3569
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Disease. Grant Number: 268201000020C-1-0-1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.