Estimating the effects of time-varying exposures in observational studies using Cox models with stabilized weights adjustment
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 812–818, August 2014
How to Cite
2014), Estimating the effects of time-varying exposures in observational studies using Cox models with stabilized weights adjustment, Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf, 23: 812–818. DOI: 10.1002/pds.3601, , , , , , and , (
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- Strategic Initiatives Funds of Kaiser Permanente Colorado. Grant Number: 290-05-0033
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)/National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) Colorado Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute. Grant Number: UL1 TR001082
|pds3601-sup-0001-Appendix.docx||Word document||38K||Appendix: SAS codes for analyzing clopidogrel data|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.